Voices in Solidarity: Lessons Learned in Community Overdose Response
On October 3rd from 9:30-1pm, OPEN is hosting an online knowledge exchange with a number of presentations, facilitated discussions, and workshops led by OPEN and members of regional Community Action Teams.
Current topics for the Knowledge Exchange include:
- Tara Taylor keynote on systems & policy change in the DTES
- Presentations by OPEN groups and regional CATs on their initiatives
- BCCDC update on current overdose response guidance
- Moms Stop the Harm’s grief & loss research and advocacy work
- Youth showcase on youth-focused initiatives & calls to action in BC
- & more!
Honoraria provided for Peers
Register here: https://tinyurl.com/OPENKExchange
Join us the following day for the De-escalating and Defusing Crisis Workshop